Ads 468x60px

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Credit Card Rewards Points Comparison

I have had an HSBC Red card for a few years now and I've immensely enjoyed the rewards program that it has. I'm not a big spender and don't like debt, so I keep an eye out for discounts and freebies I can get from using my card.
I've been thinking about switching to other card providers recently, not because I'm disappointed; I guess it's just out of boredom. So i took a cursory look at the rewards program of other cards and compared them to HSBC's.
The data on the table came from the "Terms and Conditions" found on all of their websites. I tried looking for BDO's on the net but it seems that it doesn't have the usual rewards points program. What it does seem to have is similar to SM Advantage. I've got to ask around first because based on the impression I got from their website, BDO provides a different card called BDO Rewards Card and without presenting that during purchases, a client won't be able to get points.

0 comments:

Post a Comment