Ads 468x60px

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Getting a Bridal Car: Vintage Style

I'm in the process of securing a bridal car for my sister's wedding on Jan 16. My initial idea was to get a stretched limo because it looked so elegant, rich, and looong. But as I got to know my sister and my future brother-in-law as a couple, I realized that they're not elegant, hahahhaah. Ok, ok, well they are but not in wealthy way -- ok, ok, backtrack again -- not in a snobbish way. Hopefully they'll be so freaking rich in the future that they could buy their own stretched limo but well, they're not there yet. What they are -- young and fun and wholesome.

I thought more... So they're having a wedding in a garden with the location for the reception party just a flight of stairs away. That must mean they're avers to moving themselves and their guests from place to place. They have a limited budget. That must mean they're like me. But they have 200 guests. That means they want to celebrate with their family, friends, and god-knows-who-else despite the cost to feed each one. They got Starbucks to sponsor their wedding, which tells me they have a thing for brands and comfort. Honestly, I don't know how to add them up.

Oh well, let me just get them a vintage car. I haven't seen many newlyweds use that as their bridal car. And anyway, the overall look of vintages just scream garden weddings.

Getting a vintage car requires very little internet research since Kasal.com conveniently has a list of bridal car rental companies. However, there are only quite a few companies with vintages on their list. The photos here are not that of the actual cars to be used; they're all from google :)

Vintage Cars
address: 5032 P Burgos Makati (8903252)
where the vintage cars are actually located: 673 Boni Avenue Mandaluyong (5322110)

Mercedes Benz 170D 1952
Php 12,000 for 6 hours
with driver and gas, no flowers





Rolls Royce 1936
Php 15,000 for 6 hours
with driver and gas, no flowers







Vintage Bridal

address: Greenland 2, Nangka Subdivision, Marikina (9416444)

0 comments:

Post a Comment